Please fill out the form in its entirety to obtain your RMA number. If you have questions or would like to speak to somebody in our tech support department, please call 949-586-3338
- Upon receipt of the completed form, GVision-USA will fax/email the form to you with the assigned RMA number within 48 hours.
- All products for repair must be pre-approved by GVision and contain an RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly printed on the outside of the shipping box. We reserve the right to refuse any returned packages without an RMA #.
- Ship your monitor to: GVision-USA, ATTN: RMA #_______, 20532 Crescent Bay, Suite 104, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- The shipper (customer) is responsible for packaging the returning items with proper packing material to ensure a safe return. Do not pack with newspaper, during shipping as a result of improper packing, will be expensed to the customer.
- All accessory must be included with returned item for diagnostics. Any missing or damaged parts resulting from the customer’s misuse or negligence will be charged to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for payment of shipping fees for the LCD Display to Gvision for repair. Do not ship COD. GVision will pay for the return shipment, using UPS Ground or equivalent.
- Payment information is required prior to assigning an RMA for an out of warranty monitor. Please complete the supplementary RMA Non-Warranty Repair Payment Authorization form for repair charges.
- Communication request must be responded to within 30 days or the unit will be returned without repairs. We will attempt to contact you by email, fax, or phone over the duration of 30 days, for a total of two attempts using information provided.
- Please direct any RMA inquiries to RMA@gvision-usa.com. Refer to your RMA# in all correspondence.