RETURN Policy & Terms
This Return Policy only applies to products that are sold by GVISION-USA as Sold and Shipped by GVISION-USA. These are GVISION-USA’s Overall Return Guidelines. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
OVERALL RETURN GUIDLINES
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- You can request an RMA number by contacting our RMA department at 949-586-3338 or sending an email to RMA@GVISION-USA.COM.
- Most products that are new and with unopened packaging can be returned to GVISION-USA within 30 days from the date of supply (shipment) to the End User.
- Once validated, an email confirmation will be provided to the End User.
- Return unit(s) must be packaged identically to the manner in which they were delivered and should include correct outer carton, internal protection dampers and any ancillary items packaged safely including manuals and any ribbons, even if partially used.
- If 30 (thirty) days have gone by since the DELIVERED DATE, this Return policy does not apply.
- The granting of a return/refund is at the sole discretion of GVISION and the decision of GVISION in this respect is final.
- Once your return is received and inspected, a confirmation email will be sent to the contact email listed to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the decision for the approval or rejection of your return/refund inquiry.
- Products that are received by GVISION-USA in any of the following conditions are NOT eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from GVISION-USA.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the Serial Number has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product which appears tampered customized or altered in any way.
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box.
RESTOCKING FEES AND RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
Returns are subject to restocking fees of 15% of the purchase price and return shipping fees. GVISION-USA may assess the restocking fee against the customer’s account or deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy. GVISION-USA reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for refund to reflect its’ current market price, in which case the restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
For products that are eligible for return for replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns for replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period.
GVISION-USA does NOT charge for restocking fees or return shipping labels for returns of defective products, or if you received the wrong product, or if some other shipping error was made by GVision, provided the item is returned within its return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy. This applies for returns of unopened items that are returned in their original condition, as shipped, within its return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy.
In the event a product is returned that is not defective or an incorrect product, the product will either be returned to the customer or the return shipping cost initially covered by GVISION-USA will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fees (15% within 30 days of return. After 30 days, GVision do not offer return) which may apply.